The workshop will provide a 3-hour introduction to the free version of DaVinci Resolve 18 software. The workshop will cover the different workspaces of the software, and will establish clear benchmarks to help you create your video projects. Through examples and active manipulation, participants will become familiar with :
- The creation of a working document with adapted parameters and the import of videos.
- An overview of the software interface, from tabs to fold-out panels.
- The editing interface, cutting and multi-track editing.
- An overview of color editing, the strong point of DaVinci Resolve.
- An introduction to the Fairlight audio interface.
- An explanation of DaVinci Resolve’s encoding panels and settings.
REQUIRED MATERIAL |
Please bring a laptop with the latest version of DaVinci Resolve. You can download DaVinci Resolve for free from the Blackmagicdesign website.
The use of a mouse is recommended.
Also, please bring your own video files or download the ones provided in advance for the workshop.
Member registration: Free
Non-member registration: $25
To register or for any other questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.